Under Article 13 (1) and (2) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR), please be advised that:
1) The controller of your personal data is DomData AG sp. z o.o. based in Poznań, Aleje Solidarności 46, 61-696 Poznań, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Business Division of the National Court Register, under entry number KRS: 0000266405, NIP [taxpayer’s ID]: 7811791536, REGON: [statistical number]: 300376799, share capital PLN 1,000,000.00, e-mail: email@example.com ;
2) The data controller may obtain your personal data directly from you (e.g. through electronic forms) or through other persons (e.g. from your employer, other employee or other entity with which this person cooperates on a regular basis). If data is made available by another person, the data controller usually collects only the basic contact details related to your professional activity, including: your first name, surname, e-mail address, mobile number, position or function, organization or any other details resulting from a contract or order in relation to which the personal data of the contact person is made available.
3) Your personal data will be processed:
• in order conclude a contract with you or perform your order (on the basis of Art. 6 (1) letter b of the GDPR);
• in order to fulfill legal obligations of the data controller resulting from the contract concluded with you (on the basis of Article 6 (1) letter c of the GDPR);
• for the purpose resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the data controller, i.e. determining, pursuing or defending against claims, marketing of goods and services of the data controller, statistical and analytical purposes, performance of obligations, starting or preparing of business cooperation, (Art. 6 (1) letter f of the GDPR).
4) The recipients of your personal data are as follows:
• suppliers, service providers and partners of the data controller,
• data controller’s employees.
5) Your personal data will be stored until:
• the lapse of time prescriptions related to the contract or order with which the processing of personal data is related;
• the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller are fulfilled;
• the lapse of deadlines related to time prescriptions resulting from legal provisions;
• you object to or withdraw your consent to your personal data being processed for marketing purposes.
6) You have the right to:
• access your data,
• rectify your data,
• erase your data (in cases specified in the GDPR),
• limit data processing,
• object to data transfer (in cases specified in the GDPR),
• object (if the basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the data controller),
• withdraw your consent to data processing (if the consent is the basis for processing).
In order to exercise your rights, please, contact the data controller in writing or per e-mail.
7) You are entitled to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you think that the processing of your personal data infringes legal provisions.
8) Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country (outside the European Union) or processed by automatic means, including profiling.
10) The provision of your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary in order to launch cooperation and for the data controller to provide their services.
Cookies are small pieces of text information in the form of text files sent by the server and stored on the part of the person visiting www.domdata.pl (e.g. on a computer or laptop hard drive, or smartphone storage disk – depending on the type of device used by the person visiting our website). Detailed information on cookies, as well as their history can be found here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.
DomData AG sp. z o.o. based in Poznań, Aleje Solidarności 46, 61-696 Poznań, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Business Division of the National Court Register, under entry number KRS: 0000266405, NIP [taxpayer’s ID]: 7811791536, REGON: [statistical number]: 300376799, share capital PLN 1,000,000.00 may process data contained in cookies while users are browsing through www.domdata.pl for the following purposes:
1. To store data from order forms, questionnaires or login credentials to a service account;
2. To customize the service contents (e.g. as regards colours, font size, page layout) and to optimize user experience;
3. To run anonymous statistics presenting the manner in which service pages are used;
4. To provide users with personalized advertising content.
As standard, most internet browsers available on the market accept the saving of cookies by default. Each user can determine the conditions of using cookies with an aid of its own browser settings. This means that they can e.g. (temporarily) limit or entirely disable the saving of cookies, which, however, in the latter case may affect some service functionalities.
Cookies are not used for the processing or storage of personal data; they may not be used for user’s direct identification; they make no configurational changes to the browser or the end telecommunication device.
Detailed information on how to change settings regarding cookies and how to remove them in most common web browsers is available in the web browser help section.
No change of settings regarding cookies means that they will be placed in the user’s end device, i.e. DomData AG sp. z o.o. will store information on the user’s end device and obtain access to it.